CSS Table of Contents
License: LGPL (GNU Lesser General Public License)
License URI: https://www.gnu.org/copyleft/lesser.html
A Sublime Text 3 plugin that helps you with creating neat table of contents on the beginning of your .css file
Add sections, subsections and sub-subsections to your .css file with ease. The plugin keeps track of your cursor and selection when creating section markup. You can add your desired subsections and sub-subsections after you've already add some in. If you don't name your sections, it's done automatically.
How to install
Via Package Control
Open your command palette -> Package Control: Install Package -> CSS Table of Contents
Go to your packages folder(Preferences -> Browse Packages)
# clone this repo git clone https://github.com/dingo-d/CSS-Table-of-Contents 'CSS Table of Contents'
Or download the leatest release
and unzip it in a folder named
CSS Table of Contents
How to use it
You can right click on the contents of your .css file and add them from the menu 'CSS Table of Contents', from Tools > CSS Table of Contents submenu, or by using hotkeys
ctrl+t, g for section
ctrl+t, h for subsection
ctrl+t, j for subsubsection
ctrl+t, t for table of contents creation
Navigation through the sections, subsections and sub-subsections.
Changing the Table of contents title in the settings.
And what ever somebody suggests. Please test it and report any bugs or issues, it will be appreciated :)
v 1.0.0 Initial release
v 1.1.0 Update
- Bugfix - If ToC already exists, when creating a new one, the old one remained. Now you can create sections after you've created a ToC, and it will be updated.
- Bugfix - Heapq sort using lexicographical order, so the ordering was wrong. Changed the sort according to the answer by Kasramvd
- Update - After creating section, the section name will be selected for easier changing of the section title (section/subsection/sub subsection), suggestion by henriquearthur.
- Update - Refactored the code (PR by Alexey-T), so that the definitions are in a separate file.
v 1.1.1 Update
- Update - Selection view added to a variable
- Update - Added docstrings to css_toc_definitions.py file
- Fix - Minor linter fixes