All of courses I've attended and books I've read to learn by myself Data Science. These are listed in the order of date I've learned.
- Machine Learning by Andew NG on Coursera. It introduces a general idea about ML and some commonly used algorithms. My note for this course.
- Data Scientist path & Data Engineer path on Dataquest. Both of them contain many sub-courses covering all about Data Science. My note for this course.
- IBM Data Professional Certificate course on Coursera. It contains 9 sub-courses covering fundamental knowledge about data science. My note for this course.
- An Introduction to Statistical Learning by Gareth James, Daniela Witten, Trevor Hastie and Robert Tibshirami.
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction by Trevor Hastie, Robert Tibshirani and Jerome Friedman.