The list of things I've finished so far on the way of learning by myself Web Development.
- My raw notes: rawnote.dinhanhthi.com (quickly capture ideas from the courses).
- My main notes: dinhanhthi.com/notes (well-written notes, not only for me).
- My learning log.
The "non-checked" courses are under the way to be finished!
- Web Development path on Codecademy.
- Learn React from Scratch on Scotch.
- Design some static websites: NoteTheme, TaniaJekyll, simple-perso.
- Wordpress design with Math2ITwp theme.
- Fullstack React — The up-to-date, in-depth, complete guide to React and friends.
- The road to learn React — Robin Wieruch — teaches you the fundamentals of React. You will build a real world application along the way in plain React without complicated tooling.
🌏 Other resources
- The Odin Project — This project is designed to fill in the gap for people who are trying to hack it on their own but still want a high quality education.
- Scotch.io — Top shelf Web Development Training.
- freecodecamp.org — non-profit organization that consists of an interactive learning web platform, an online community forum, chat rooms, online publications and local organizations that intend to make learning web development accessible to anyone.