Bring the power of text editor command palette to WordPress Admin.
Command Platte brings the power of text editor command platte to the WordPress admin area. This plugin adds a modal live search box with a nice looking list of WordPress admin content, which saves your times and clicks.
- Use fuzzy search to get exact items you want with fewer keystrokes.
- Navigate through the list of items by using up and down keys.
- Search and go directly to any WordPress admin pages.
- Perform WordPress related actions like Update permalink, update WordPress core...
- Customizable. Custom pages and actions can be added via filters.
Follow these steps to install and use the plugin:
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/command-palettedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' screen in WordPress.
- Press Shift two times ( or Cmd/Ctrl + Shift + P ) to open the command palette modal.
Clone/fork this repository.
cd command-palette npm start
This project uses
phpunit to write and run unit tests. PHPUnit will be installed with
npm start in the step above. To run
cd command-palette ./vendor/bin/phpunit
See the open issues for a list of proposed features (and known issues).
Contributions are what make the open source community such an amazing place to be learn, inspire, and create. Any contributions you make are greatly appreciated.
- Fork the Project
- Create your Feature Branch (
git checkout -b /ddAmazingFeature)
- Commit your Changes (
git commit -m 'Add some AmazingFeature')
- Push to the Branch (
git push origin add/AmazingFeature)
- Open a Pull Request
- Tung Du - Initial work - dinhtungdu
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.
This project is licensed under the GNU General Public License v3.0 - see this link for details.