Citizen Participation and Open Government application.
This is the open-source repository for dinriksdag, based on Decidim.
Setting up the application
You will need to do some steps before having the app working properly once you've deployed it:
- Open a Rails console in the server:
bundle exec rails console
- Create a System Admin user:
user = Decidim::System::Admin.new(email: <email>, password: <password>, password_confirmation: <password>) user.save!
<your app url>/systemand login with your system admin credentials
- Create a new organization. Check the locales you want to use for that organization, and select a default locale.
- Set the correct default host for the organization, otherwise the app will not work properly. Note that you need to include any subdomain you might be using.
- Fill the rest of the form and submit it.
You're good to go!
How to deploy
- Use the "Deploy to Heroku" button
- Choose a name for the app, and organization and a tier
- Fill in the required env vars.
- Create the app
- Enable Review Apps for this app (you'll need to create a Pipeline)