A simple static site genrator that just works, with sane defaults and AMP optimized pages.
Yes, yet another static site generator.
Just download latest release at somewhere you can execute it.
Since everything have a default, just write your content in "content" folder will give results.
The software will look for a config.yml at the execution folder. If none is found, it will load default configuration, that is as follow:
source: content output: output postDir: post template: template static: static title: Title subtitle: Subtitle basePath: http://localhost:8585 properties:
- source: Where to read the content from
- output: Where to write generated files
- postDir: Where to write individual post generated files
- template: Where to read the template from
- static: Where to copy static files from, inside the template path
- title: Website title
- subtitle: Website description
- basePath: base URL
- properties: any extra information to pass on to custom templates
Command line arguments
When executed without parameters it will generate the site once with default configiguration or config.yml.
Full paramaters are:
./blogme --config config.yml -generate -watch -serve
- config change the config.yml to read from
- generate run the site generator once
- watch watch for changes on template and source directory (from config.yml) and run generate on change
- serve starts a server at localhost:8585 serving the output (from config.yml) folder
You can write the following files for the templating, if not found it will use default template. They use golang native template.
Write content files at the configured content directory (default to "content"), each content consists of a content.md file with markdown content and a content.yml file with metadata, such as:
Hello, world! A am a [markdown](https://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/) content file.
title: hellow world description: our first blog post date: 2016-12-21