MODiX - A moderation and analysis bot for discord
MODiX is a moderation and analysis bot for discord. As for now, it just deals with moderation, but development should be driven towards analytics to reach our goal in the near future.
Roadmap & Contributions
Issues are the center of MODiX´s development. You can see what features are being worked on in the issues and you can see which features are planned. You might also create issues to share problems/ideas.
- Download and install the latest version of the .NET Core SDK.
- Download and install Docker.
- Create a new Discord application with a bot user.
- Create the following environment variables for your user account:
- DiscordClientId: the client ID for your Discord app.
- DiscordClientSecret: the client secret for your Discord app.
- DiscordToken: the token for your Discord bot user.
- Open a browser and navigate to https://discordapp.com/oauth2/authorize?scope=bot&permissions=0&client_id=, replacing
<Client ID>with your Discord app's client ID from the previous step.
- Select a Discord server from the dropdown list to add your bot to.