A collection of patches which have been applied to the Disqus fork of Django.
Please keep in mind that some of these patches are use-case specific, and may have a better, more generic solution.
- applies a patch from Django #12180 to fix insert with "returns id" under postgres >= 8.2
- adds obj.delete_related() which does django's soft-deleting without deleting the obj itself
- Use the natural key instead of the primary key when serializing: http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/13252
- adds a key kwarg to in_bulk and allows anything with __iter__ to be passed in
- adds an update() method to model instances which performs atomic updates
- overrides connection.close to not error if pgbouncer has already closed the connection for us
- return the messages that are sent when using locmem mail backend
- make QuerySet.delete instantiate a normal QuerySet clone so that it doesn't throw needless SkinnyQuerySet errors
- resolve constraints immediately while testing: http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/11665