This project aims to provide the full functionality of the Disruptor to CLR projects.
There is no specific documentation for this project, but most of the information from the Java version is applicable to the .NET version, especially the core concepts.
- Include latest changes made to the future Java versions
- Remove exception-based APIs
- Improve documentation
- Remove Histogram and MutableLong
- Remove base type from SingleProducerSequencer and MultiProducerSequencer
- Fix race between run() and halt() on BatchEventProcessor
- Make obsolete exception-based TryNext methods
- (Perf) Use generated struct types to improve BatchEventProcessor and ProcessingSequenceBarrier performance
- (Perf) Remove unneeded unsafe code from MultiProducerSequencer
- (Perf) Use custom IL to improve RingBuffer indexer performance
- Add exception free overloads to ISequenced.TryNext
- Revert belt and braces WaitStategy signalling.
- All features available in Java Disruptor 3.3.7 have been ported
- Drop .NET Core 1.1
- Add .NET Standard 2.0
- Support .NET Core 1.1
- All features available in Java Disruptor 3.3.6 have been ported
- Use an aggressive spin wait in all blocking wait strategies (#25)
- Add a new blocking low CPU usage wait strategy
- All features available in Java Disruptor 3.3.5 have been ported
- All features available in Java Disruptor 3.3.4 have been ported by the team at ABC Arbitrage
- Now targeting the .NET 4.6.1 framework and using C# 6 features
- All features available in Java Disruptor 2.10.0 have been ported
The quickest way to get started with the disruptor is by using the NuGet package
Build from source and run tests
You may also build the Disruptor directly from the source:
- You need Visual Studio 2017
Cake-Build.bat, it will compile, run the tests and output binaries and results into
You can also run all the performance tests by running
Copyright Olivier Deheurles
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this project except in compliance with the License.
You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.