This project aims to provide the full functionality of the Disruptor to CLR projects.
- Include latest changes made to the future java versions
- All features available in Java Disruptor 3.3.5 have been ported
- All features available in Java Disruptor 3.3.4 have been ported by the team at ABC Arbitrage
- Now targeting the .NET 4.6.1 framework and using C# 6 features
- All features available in Java Disruptor 2.10.0 have been ported
The quickest way to get started with the disruptor is by using the NuGet package
Build from source and run tests
You may also build disruptor directly from the source:
- you need Visual Studio 2015
Helper-Build.bat, it will compile, run the tests and output binaries and results into
You can also run all the performance tests by running
Helper-RunAllPerfTestsIsolated.bat, or run
output\build\Disruptor.PerfTests.exe TestFullName to run one perf test in particular
Copyright Olivier Deheurles
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this project except in compliance with the License.
You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.