Team & History
Entrepreneur | Founder of inblock.io GmbH & Co.KG | Blockchain
Tim Bansemer has a background in Network Engineering and IT Security as a Security Engineer before joining the Blockchain Space. His roles were RChain European Ambassador in 2018. He is founder of the blockchain companies inblock.io labs and inblock.io events and initiator of the #dgov initiative.
Tim Bansemer acts also as a public speaker with a focus on distributed governance and new scalable blockchain solutions which he hopes will one day reshape society to create sustainable and direct participatory societal structures.
Anja is a legal professional focusing on Space law and Blockchain legal matters. She is responsible for managing activities at the European Blockchain Hub based in Slovenia and is supporting EU - ASIA relationships for blockchain associated businesses. She is co-creator of the DGOV initiative.
Distributed self-governing network Enspiral (NZ) Organisational innovation lab Percolab (CA).
Is decentralization always the answer? When is decentralization *not* the most appropriate system to use in organising? What are the questions necessary to ask in making those decisions? I am interested in the deep social protocols and legal structures necessary to actualise decentralised/distributed organising and governance of assets in the real world. Debunking DGOV hype.
- May 2018 – EthCC discussions about the conferenc
- June 2018 – Working group establishe
- Sep 2018 – First #dgov meetup in Berli
- Oct 2018 – Conference postponed, focus on community building
- Jan 26-28, 2019 – First community council
- What is Distributed Governance?
- How to improve the economy with better organizations and technology for IrishTechNews
- #dgov council 1 videos
- Alive and Kicking: Decentralized Governance Picks Up Momentum