Dgov foundation is created to support the #dgov movement and maintain the community. Foundation uses a Holacracy-like model as a governance model. Check brief holacracy onboarding.
Changes to policies and roles are done through the Holacracy IDM process. Telegram and Loomio voting can be used for consulting with the community.
- Website / Domain
- Communication channels (SoMe accounts, Telegram Chat, Loomio etc)
- Email list
- Logo / Brand
- Budget (0 for now)
- Community Manager – Max
- Practitioner support / success –
- Wiki Maintainer – Max, Phoebe, Grace
- Outreach & Advocacy / PR Manager – Anja
- Designer – Max
Work in progress
Accepting new members
- Every new member should be proposed by an existent core member
- The decision is made unanimously
- This core member take full responsibility for that member
- Trial period ends when every other member are sure to accept this person
- Difference of trial status is only in recognition
If absolute majority of members vote for exclusion, the member is excluded as well as the person who brought him.
Weekly all-team tactical calls (wed, 3pm CET) and dgov dlog telegram group
Inblock.io events is a trusted company to execute the DGOV Councils as well as the DGOV Festival Athens 2020. Furthermore selected events like the proposed DGOV Retreat in Ljubljana.
We expect other organisations and members of the community to host DGOV events. This is encouraged and supported by the DGOV Foundation if they are trusted parties by the DGOV Foundation. There please always check that the organisation organising a DGOV event is clearly stated.
Everything should be transparent, except of
- private data without consent (names, addresses, contacts)
- security (passwords)
- budget details, like salaries (low resolution reports are ok)