To make perfidix (http://www.perfidix.org) easy usable, an Eclipse Plugin is provided. This plugin is hosted in this repository.
- Install over Eclipse Marketplace, just search for Perclipse OR
- Get the lastest jar over Github and install by hand OR
- Get the latest release over the Update Site (http://disy.github.com/perclipse/)
- Annotate your methods to bench with "@Bench". Note that these methods have to have the following layout: "public (final) void method()"
- Select "Run As" and "Perfidix Bench"
- README: this readme file
- LICENSE: license file
- feature: The Eclipse Feature for the plugin
- plugin: The Plugin itself
- updatesite: The Update Site
This work is released in the public domain under the BSD 3-clause license
The documentation for Perfidix so far is accessible under http://perfidix.org (pointing to http://disy.github.com/perfidix/). Note that this Plugin generates overhead and has not the ability to empower perfidix like invoking it over dedicated void main-methods. It only there to offer fast execution of benchmarks
The framework including this plugin was presented at the Jazoon '07 as work in progress. The paper can be found over here.
Any questions, just contact sebastian.graf AT uni-konstanz.de
Perclipse is maintained by:
- Sebastian Graf (Perfidix Core & Project Lead)
and was implemented by:
- Lukas Lewandowski (Perclipse Plugin)