Diff Monster is a web app for reviewing GitHub pull requests.
NOTE: We never send or store your GitHub access token to server! It's stored in
What it looks like
- Basic stuff: view diff, comment on diff, approve, etc.
- See PRs you need to review in one place
- Easily navigate between files at directory tree / find files using fuzzy finder
- Manage review progress per file
- Node.js (recommend LTS - 6.x at July 2017)
- Clone repo and
git clone https://github.com/dittos/diffmonster.git; cd diffmonster
- Install NPM dependencies:
By default it will use the official Firebase project and GitHub app owned by @dittos. If you want to use your own please read Deployment wiki page and edit
Run the app locally
yarn start # Browser will be opened automatically