Easily mount internal SD card folders to external SD folders.
Inspired by FolderMount created by madmack, unfortunately his app does not work with MagiskSU.
This module does not guarantee functionality in any way, shape, or form. It is not my responsibility if this module does not work, breaks your SD card or eats your kittens. User discretion is advised.
Open terminal then type:
fmount -b [source] [destination]
- Android 5.0+
- Magisk v14 or higher
- FAT32 formatted SD card (exFAT is known for causing problems, see #7)
- Initial release
- Small bugfixes and improvements
- Added alternative way to mount folders on boot (post-fs-data.d support)
- Updated Magisk module template to v4
- Fixed regex for lowercase UUIDs on some ROMs
- Added busybox binary back, Magisk v13 doesn't provide it's own anymore
- Reverted broken commits