Detailed Budget Report is an extension to MoneyDance which produces a report of Actual Expenses compared to Budget Expenses.
- Includes a Budget 'ALL' option which includes all budgets
- No transactions are missed, so if the item is not budgeted it will still be shown in the report
- Can subtotal by week, month, year
- Optionally include subtotalled budgeted and difference amounts
- Budgeted amounts are only given in period it is expected to be paid
NOTE: You must change the extension filename to detailedBudget.mxt otherwise MoneyDance will not accept the import. Updates
- Version 1.0.1 fixes NO_REPEAT budget item types.
- Version 1.0 fixes various issues caused by changes in Moneydance
- Version 0.5 fixes sorting bug
- Now (version 0.4) supports Grouping of Parent Categories with subtotals
- Supports negative transactions
This extension was originally written by Rolf Lawrenz, licensed under the New BSD License (see the COPYING file) and hosted on GoogleCode. Since Rolf has apparently ceased maintenance, Shawn Willden has picked it up.