___| ___| \ | ___| | _ \ __| | |\/ |\___ \ | ( |\__ \ | | | | \____|\___/ ____/\____|_| _|_____/
CosCMS is a simple modular framework for building web application or shell applications.
Modules are distrubuted as profiles.
This is the default profile, it includes a
- Account system
- Content / CMS system (with epub, mobi and pdf export options using pandoc)
- A blog
- And some other modules
You will need:
- PHP>=5.5, PDO,
- MySQL>=5.5, and
- Apache2 with mod rewrite module enabled
You can install it else where, but this is the quickstart.
git clone https://github.com/diversen/coscms cd coscms
Update composer packages
Create an apache2 host
./coscli.sh apache2 --en yoursite.com
./coscli.sh prompt-install --in
You will need a:
- MySQL username and password who can create a database
- Database name to be created
- Server name (yoursite.com - in our example)
Install will proceed, an clone all modules from .git repos.
At last you are prompted for a email and a password. Enter email and password, but just before logging in, run the following command to set correct file perms
sudo ./coscli.sh file --chmod-files