Contribute to Divi's documentation using the instructions in this README.
This documentation was created with Slate. Check it out at lord.github.io/slate.
You're going to need:
- Linux or OS X — Windows may work, but is unsupported.
- Ruby, version 2.3.1 or newer
- Bundler — If Ruby is already installed, but the
bundlecommand doesn't work, just run
gem install bundlerin a terminal.
Getting Set Up
- Fork this repository on GitHub.
- Clone your forked repository (not our original one) to your hard drive with
git clone https://github.com/YOURUSERNAME/docs.git
- Initialize and start Slate. You can either do this locally, or with Vagrant:
# either run this to run locally bundle install bundle exec middleman server # OR run this to run with vagrant vagrant up
You can now see the docs at http://localhost:4567. Whoa! That was fast!
Now that Slate is all set up on your machine, you'll probably want to learn more about editing Slate markdown.
Contribute your updates/changes
After you are satisified with your changes create a pull request to this repository and one of the primary developers will take a look and pull it in.
Thank you to the folks who have contributed to the Divi Documetation!