django CMS explorer
This is the "Explorer" theme used for the django CMS demo. The purpose of this project is to provide theme developers a cookie cutter theme project to create or migrate their own theme.
The easiest way to install this project is the
Head over to the repository and follow the instructions in the
- The easiest way to install django CMS manually is by using the djangocms-installer.
- You can also create a project from scratch following the very helpful Django tutorial. Followed by installing django CMS the "hard" way.
- Choose a starting installation from above.
- Once you have created a project, copy all files from inside the
django-cms-explorer project directly into your projects
mysite/directory. More about the file structure is documented in our boilerplate guidelines.
- Restart your server and open your site using
You are ready to create your own theme.
This theme supports, besides the core addons, also the following: