Bloom is a jester-based blogging engine for humans.
- <300 lines of Nim code.
- One of the fastest web server powered by Jester.
- No programming experience required for usage.
- Web-based admin console.
- No external database service required.
- Extensively commented for developers.
- Configurable super user credentials.
- SQLite serverless database.
- Just one exectuable for everything!
Building from source
Use the Nim compiler nim to compile Bloom source code.
This code will run Bloom server on localhost:5000
nim c -r index.nim
Pull requests are welcome. For major changes, please open an issue first to discuss what you would like to change.
Please make sure to update tests as appropriate.