dj-stripe - Django + Stripe Made Easy
Stripe Models for Django.
dj-stripe implements all of the Stripe models, for Django. Set up your webhook endpoint and start receiving model updates. You will then have a copy of all the Stripe models available in Django models, as soon as they are updated!
The full documentation is available on Read the Docs.
- Stripe Core
- Stripe Billing
- Stripe Cards (JS v2) and Sources (JS v3)
- Payment Methods and Payment Intents (SCA support)
- Support for multiple accounts and API keys
- Stripe Connect (partial support)
- Tested with Stripe API
2020-08-27(see API versions)
- Django >=3.2
- Python >=3.8
- PostgreSQL engine (recommended) >=9.6
- MySQL engine: MariaDB >=10.2 or MySQL >=5.7
- SQLite: Not recommended in production. Version >=3.26 required.
See installation instructions.
See release notes on Read the Docs.
Funding and Support
You can now become a sponsor to dj-stripe with GitHub Sponsors.
We've been bringing dj-stripe to the world for over 7 years and are excited to be able to start dedicating some real resources to the project.
Your sponsorship helps us keep a team of maintainers actively working to improve dj-stripe and ensure it stays up-to-date with the latest Stripe changes. If you use dj-stripe commercially, we would encourage you to invest in its continued development by signing up for a paid plan. Corporate sponsors receive priority support and development time.
All contributions through GitHub sponsors flow into our Open Collective, which holds our funds and keeps an open ledger on how donations are spent.