About the site:
This is my personal website, which is currently hosted on Heroku. The public domain is djgrill.com.
About the repository:
- The repository's master branch is always syncronized with the Heroku's master branch.
- The repository's dev branch is always the latest version of the site (normally ahead the master branch).
- All other branches are local.
- Branches starting with dev/ are related with JS, backend, bugfixes, performance improvements...
- Branches starting with ui/ are related with UI stuff.
- Commit messages end with the related issue's number (see this).
- Always merge from dev and master using the --no-ff option.