django-cas-ng is Django CAS (Central Authentication Service) 1.0/2.0/3.0 client library to support SSO (Single Sign On) and Single Logout (SLO).
It supports Django 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0 and Python 3.5+!
Since there is no more further CAS protocol development, Code in this repo is stable and in maintain mode, accept PR for bugfix and minor enhancement.
Checkout document at https://djangocas.dev/docs/latest/
- CAS 101: Introduction to CAS protocol.
- Example integration: A step by step guide on how to integrate this library.
- Supports CAS versions 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0
- Support Single Logout (needs CAS server support)
- Supports Token auth schemes
- Can fetch Proxy Granting Ticket
- Supports Django 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2 and 4.0
- Supports using a User custom model
- Supports Python 3.5+
- Supports typing hints in public API.
To support django 1.x and Python 2.x, please use 3.6.0.
New contributors are always welcome! Check out Contribution to get involved.
This project adheres to Semantic Versioning. Checkout all the Changelog.