Django Oscar API
This package provides a RESTful API for django-oscar.
To use the Oscar API application in an Oscar E-commerce site, follow these steps:
Install the django-oscar-api package someway (
pip install django-oscar-api).
Add oscarapi to INSTALLED_APPS.
Add the application's urls to your urlconf:
from oscarapi.app import application as api urlpatterns = patterns('', # all the things you allready got url(r'^api/', include(api.urls)), )
See the Documentation for more information.
- #82 Recalculate offers when updating lines or receiving them individually
- Make sure that the post and delete methods of the LoginView return valid (json) responses
- #86 Add missing Meta.fields attribute to work the default first level of api endpoints. (jklapuch)
- Updated the documentation and added a demosite to explain how to override a view/serializer
- RestFramework will nolonger complain about "Creating a ModelSerializer without either the 'fields' attribute or the 'exclude' attribute has been deprecated since 3.3.0, and is now disallowed. Add an explicit fields = '__all__' to the LineAttributeSerializer serializer."
- #78 PUT on BasketLineSerializer was raising a 500 error due to incorrect LineAttributeSerializer definition
- #77 Use configured LoginSerializer instead of the hardcoded one (whyscream)
- Cleaned up urls.py to be compatible with django 1.10 (SalahAdDin)
- Make add_voucher a class based view so we can easily override the serializer
- Oscar expects 'vouchercode' to be uppercase
- #74 Python 3 does not have itertools.imap, we use six.moves.map now (crgwbr)
- #70 Change process_response to have acorrect API created basket cookie added to the response (albertojacini)
- #65 Add Docker configuration for testing convenience (crgwbr)
- #66 Raise a ValidationError (instead of a 500 server error) when you try to checkout with an empty basket (crgwbr)
- #67 Fixes an AssertionError in the LineList view (missing queryset attribute)
- #35 Changes format of urls of basket lines (lines/1 -> basket/1/lines/1)
- #63 Make AddProductSerializer easily overridable
- #63 You can now update basketlines more easily with a PUT, updated documentation for this
- #58 Send a signal after placing an order so you don't need to customize the CheckoutView for custom post actions (bufke)
is_quantity_allowedreturned the quantity and not an error message (bootinge)
- Updated the docs with forgotten application definition (SamuelSilveira)
- #57 Make sure that we are really compatible with Django 1.9 (against Oscar Dev)
- Removed django-compressor<2.0 as a dependency
- Fix for the LoginSerializer to make it work with custom username fields