Domain-driven e-commerce for Django
Oscar is an e-commerce framework for Django designed for building domain-driven e-commerce sites. It is structured such that any part of the core functionality can be customised to suit the needs of your project. This allows it to handle a wide range of e-commerce requirements, from large-scale B2C sites to complex B2B sites rich in domain-specific business logic.
Oscar is used in production by:
- Tata - http://www.landmarkonthenet.com
- Carlsberg - Their global "We deliver more" platform is powered by Oscar.
- Dolbeau - http://www.dolbeau.ca/
- The UK Labour party
This README is just a stub - see the following links for more details information:
- Official homepage
- Demo site (experimental)
- Documentation on readthedocs.org
- Continuous integration homepage on travis-ci.org
- Twitter account for news and updates
- Twitter account of all commits