Domain-driven e-commerce for Django
Oscar is an e-commerce framework for Django designed for building domain-driven sites. It is structured such that any part of the core functionality can be customised to suit the needs of your project. This allows a wide range of e-commerce requirements to be handled, from large-scale B2C sites to complex B2B sites rich in domain-specific business logic.
- Official homepage
- Sandbox site (an hourly build of the unstable master branch - it's experimental but feel free to explore and get a feel for the base Oscar install. Dashboard access coming soon!)
- Documentation on the excellent readthedocs.org
- Google Group - the mailing list is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Continuous integration homepage on travis-ci.org
- Twitter account for news and updates
- Twitter account of all commits
- crate.io page
- PyPI page
Continuous integration status:
The following extensions are stable and ready for use:
- django-oscar-datacash - Integration with the DataCash payment gateway
- django-oscar-paypal - Integration with PayPal. This currently supports both Express Checkout and PayFlow Pro.
- django-oscar-gocardless - Integration with the GoCardless payment gateway
- django-oscar-jirafe - Integration with the Jirafe analytics package
- django-oscar-paymentexpress - Integration with the Payment Express payment gateway
- django-oscar-accounts - Managed accounts (can be used for giftcard functionality and loyalty schemes)
The following extensions are in development:
- django-oscar-stores - Physical stores integration (opening hours, store locator etc)
- django-oscar-parachute - Import scripts for migrating away from non-Oscar platforms.
- django-oscar-approval - Approval workflow for authorising new orders/products.
Oscar is released under the permissive New BSD license.
Oscar is still in active development, but is used in production by a range of companies, from large multinationals to small, boutique stores:
- Tata Group - http://www.landmarkonthenet.com
- Carlsberg - Their global "We Deliver More" platform is powered by Oscar (but is a B2B site so it not browsable by the public).
- The UK Labour party - http://shop.labour.org.uk
- Dolbeau - http://www.dolbeau.ca/
Many more on the way. If you use Oscar in production, please let us know.