django-treebeard is a library that implements efficient tree implementations for the Django Web Framework 2.2 and later.
It is written by Gustavo Picón and licensed under the Apache License 2.0.
- Flexible: Includes 3 different tree implementations with the
- Adjacency List
- Materialized Path
- Nested Sets
- Fast: Optimized non-naive tree operations
- Easy: Uses Django Model Inheritance with abstract classes to define your own models.
- Clean: Testable and well tested code base. Code/branch test coverage is above 96%.
You can find the documentation in
django-treebeard officially supports
- Django 3.2, 4.0, 4.1
- Python 3.8 - 3.11
- PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL, SQLite database back-ends.