django-treebeard is a library that implements efficient tree implementations for the Django Web Framework 2.2 and later.
It is written by Gustavo Picón and licensed under the Apache License 2.0.
- Flexible: Includes 3 different tree implementations with the
- Adjacency List
- Materialized Path
- Nested Sets
- Fast: Optimized non-naive tree operations
- Easy: Uses Django Model Inheritance with abstract classes to define your own models.
- Clean: Testable and well tested code base. Code/branch test coverage is above 96%. Test suite running on different versions of Python and Django: https://travis-ci.org/django-treebeard/django-treebeard/
You can find the documentation in
django-treebeard officially supports
- Django 2.2 - 3.1
- Python 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9
- PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL, SQLite database back-ends.