Roadmap to RC1...
- Notification system Almost done (email notifications)
- Circuit Editor plugin
- Example plugin
- Spam protection / Bot editing detection. Don't let anyone edit more than once every other minute.
- Key-value meta data
- "Are you sure you want to leave this page" confirmation for Edit page.
- Finish all class-based views
- Embeddable article template tag
- "Fix Wiki URL bug in the footnotes plugin for python-markdown" ?
- CodeMirror to be distributed with default setup
- Cleanup deleted Image's image files
- Cleanup attachments
- Cleanup revisions + plugin revisions
- django_notify: send out email notifications
- Implement notifications, revision log messages and user messages thoroughly Pretty much done
- View source for read-only articles + locked status Done
- Index views for urlpaths Done
- Permission system in settings tab Done
- Special view for deleted articles w/ restore button Done
- Article deletion Done
- Image plugin Done
- Attachment plugin Done
- Simple user account handling: login/register etc. Done
- South migrations Done
- Custom storage engine for attachments Done
- Handling WikiLinks and detecting broken links in markdown extension Done
- Build menus of hierarchies and use bootstrap scrollspy. Add through plugin.
- Notification system should be it's own separate app
- Statistics page for wiki owners
- Table plugin: Quickly add a row of data to an existing table and sort data.
- Auto-merge for conflicting concurrent revisions DONE
- Add revision conflict detection for concurrent editing DONE
- Make a comments plugin for commenting inline
- Make dependency on django_notify optional