Country-specific Django helpers for Indonesia.
This app has been superseded by the newly created django-localflavor app which recombines all the different country locaflavors again (after having been removed from Django). Development and maintenance of this app has stopped and is only left online as a reminder for the users of those apps. It will be removed after grace period of 1 Django release (~spring 2014).
- forms.IDPostCodeField: A form field that validates input as an Indonesian post code field.
- forms.IDProvinceSelect: A Select widget that uses a list of Indonesian provinces as its choices.
- forms.IDPhoneNumberField: A form field that validates input as an Indonesian telephone number.
- forms.IDLicensePlatePrefixSelect: A Select widget that uses a list of Indonesian license plate prefix code as its choices.
- forms.IDLicensePlateField: A form field that validates input as an Indonesian vehicle license plate.
- forms.IDNationalIdentityNumberField: A form field that validates input as an Indonesian national identity number (NIK/KTP). The output will be in the format of 'XX.XXXX.DDMMYY.XXXX'. Dots or spaces can be used in the input to break down the numbers.
See the source code for full details.
Django's "localflavor" packages offer additional functionality for particular countries or cultures.
For example, these might include form fields for your country's postal codes, phone number formats or government ID numbers.
This code used to live in Django proper -- in django.contrib.localflavor -- but was separated into standalone packages in Django 1.5 to keep the framework's core clean.
For a full list of available localflavors, see https://github.com/django/