Country-specific Django helpers for Romania.
This app has been superseded by the newly created django-localflavor app which recombines all the different country locaflavors again (after having been removed from Django). Development and maintenance of this app has stopped and is only left online as a reminder for the users of those apps. It will be removed after grace period of 1 Django release (~spring 2014).
- forms.ROCIFField: A form field that validates Romanian fiscal identification codes (CIF). The return value strips the leading RO, if given.
- forms.ROCNPField: A form field that validates Romanian personal numeric codes (CNP).
- forms.ROCountyField: A form field that validates its input as a Romanian county (judet) name or abbreviation. It normalizes the input to the standard vehicle registration abbreviation for the given county. This field will only accept names written with diacritics; consider using ROCountySelect as an alternative.
- forms.ROCountySelect: A Select widget that uses a list of Romanian counties (judete) as its choices.
- forms.ROIBANField: A form field that validates its input as a Romanian International Bank Account Number (IBAN). The valid format is ROXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX, with or without hyphens.
- forms.ROPhoneNumberField: A form field that validates Romanian phone numbers, short special numbers excluded.
- forms.ROPostalCodeField: A form field that validates Romanian postal codes.
See the source code for full details.
Django's "localflavor" packages offer additional functionality for particular countries or cultures.
For example, these might include form fields for your country's postal codes, phone number formats or government ID numbers.
This code used to live in Django proper -- in django.contrib.localflavor -- but was separated into standalone packages in Django 1.5 to keep the framework's core clean.
For a full list of available localflavors, see https://github.com/django/