Country-specific Django helpers for Slovenia.
This app has been superseded by the newly created django-localflavor app which recombines all the different country locaflavors again (after having been removed from Django). Development and maintenance of this app has stopped and is only left online as a reminder for the users of those apps. It will be removed after grace period of 1 Django release (~spring 2014).
- forms.SIEMSOField: A form field that validates input as Slovenian personal identification number and stores gender and birthday to self.info dictionary.
- forms.SITaxNumberField: A form field that validates input as a Slovenian tax number. Valid input is SIXXXXXXXX or XXXXXXXX.
- forms.SIPhoneNumberField: A form field that validates input as a Slovenian phone number. Phone number must contain at least local area code with optional country code.
- forms.SIPostalCodeField A form field that provides a choice field of major Slovenian postal codes.
- forms.SIPostalCodeSelect: A Select widget that uses a list of major Slovenian postal codes as its choices.
See the source code for full details.
Django's "localflavor" packages offer additional functionality for particular countries or cultures.
For example, these might include form fields for your country's postal codes, phone number formats or government ID numbers.
This code used to live in Django proper -- in django.contrib.localflavor -- but was separated into standalone packages in Django 1.5 to keep the framework's core clean.
For a full list of available localflavors, see https://github.com/django/