Please sign in to comment.
Fixed #21134 -- Prevented queries in broken transactions.
Backport of 728548e from master. Squashed commit of the following: commit 63ddb271a44df389b2c302e421fc17b7f0529755 Author: Aymeric Augustin <email@example.com> Date: Sun Sep 29 22:51:00 2013 +0200 Clarified interactions between atomic and exceptions. commit 2899ec299228217c876ba3aa4024e523a41c8504 Author: Aymeric Augustin <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date: Sun Sep 22 22:45:32 2013 +0200 Fixed TransactionManagementError in tests. Previous commit introduced an additional check to prevent running queries in transactions that will be rolled back, which triggered a few failures in the tests. In practice using transaction.atomic instead of the low-level savepoint APIs was enough to fix the problems. commit 4a639b059ea80aeb78f7f160a7d4b9f609b9c238 Author: Aymeric Augustin <email@example.com> Date: Tue Sep 24 22:24:17 2013 +0200 Allowed nesting constraint_checks_disabled inside atomic. Since MySQL handles transactions loosely, this isn't a problem. commit 2a4ab1cb6e83391ff7e25d08479e230ca564bfef Author: Aymeric Augustin <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date: Sat Sep 21 18:43:12 2013 +0200 Prevented running queries in transactions that will be rolled back. This avoids a counter-intuitive behavior in an edge case on databases with non-atomic transaction semantics. It prevents using savepoint_rollback() inside an atomic block without calling set_rollback(False) first, which is backwards-incompatible in tests. Refs #21134. commit 8e3db393853c7ac64a445b66e57f3620a3fde7b0 Author: Aymeric Augustin <email@example.com> Date: Sun Sep 22 22:14:17 2013 +0200 Replaced manual savepoints by atomic blocks. This ensures the rollback flag is handled consistently in internal APIs.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 150 additions and 87 deletions.
- +2 −3 django/contrib/sessions/backends/db.py
- +9 −0 django/db/backends/__init__.py
- +8 −1 django/db/backends/mysql/base.py
- +1 −0 django/db/backends/oracle/base.py
- +1 −0 django/db/backends/sqlite3/base.py
- +32 −15 django/db/backends/util.py
- +2 −4 django/db/models/query.py
- +5 −4 django/db/transaction.py
- +20 −9 docs/topics/db/transactions.txt
- +6 −10 tests/custom_pk/tests.py
- +6 −5 tests/expressions/tests.py
- +11 −6 tests/force_insert_update/tests.py
- +3 −3 tests/one_to_one/tests.py
- +44 −27 tests/transactions/tests.py
Oops, something went wrong.