Please sign in to comment.
Added savepoint support to the transaction code.
This is a no-op for most databases. Only necessary on PostgreSQL so that we can do things which will possibly intentionally raise an IntegrityError and not have to rollback the entire transaction. Not supported for PostgreSQL versions prior to 8.0, so should be used sparingly in internal Django code. git-svn-id: http://code.djangoproject.com/svn/django/trunk@8314 bcc190cf-cafb-0310-a4f2-bffc1f526a37
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 98 additions and 22 deletions.
- +43 −8 django/db/backends/__init__.py
- +5 −2 django/db/backends/postgresql/base.py
- +10 −0 django/db/backends/postgresql/operations.py
- +1 −0 django/db/backends/postgresql_psycopg2/base.py
- +33 −2 django/db/transaction.py
- +3 −5 tests/modeltests/force_insert_update/models.py
- +3 −5 tests/modeltests/one_to_one/models.py