Please sign in to comment.
Fixed #12804 - regression with decorating admin views.
This is a BACKWARDS INCOMPATIBLE change, because it removes the flawed 'auto_adapt_to_methods' decorator, and replaces it with 'method_decorator' which must be applied manually when necessary, as described in the 1.2 release notes. For users of 1.1 and 1.0, this affects the decorators: * login_required * permission_required * user_passes_test For those following trunk, this also affects: * csrf_protect * anything created with decorator_from_middleware If a decorator does not depend on the signature of the function it is supposed to decorate (for example if it only does post-processing of the result), it will not be affected. git-svn-id: http://code.djangoproject.com/svn/django/trunk@12399 bcc190cf-cafb-0310-a4f2-bffc1f526a37
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 115 additions and 92 deletions.
- +6 −4 django/contrib/admin/options.py
- +4 −1 django/contrib/auth/admin.py
- +4 −2 django/contrib/auth/decorators.py
- +3 −1 django/contrib/formtools/wizard.py
- +18 −36 django/utils/decorators.py
- +4 −6 django/views/decorators/cache.py
- +49 −0 docs/releases/1.2.txt
- +3 −2 tests/modeltests/test_client/views.py
- +24 −40 tests/regressiontests/decorators/tests.py
Oops, something went wrong.