HTTPS clone URL
Subversion checkout URL
Please sign in to comment.
Fixed #18134 -- BoundField.label_tag now includes the form's label_su…
…ffix There was an inconsistency between how the label_tag for forms were generated depending on which method was used: as_p, as_ul and as_table contained code to append the label_suffix where as label_tag called on a form field directly did NOT append the label_suffix. The code for appending the label_suffix has been moved in to the label_tag code of the field and the HTML generation code for as_p, as_ul and as_table now calls this code as well. This is a backwards incompatible change because users who have added the label_suffix manually in their templates may now get double label_suffix characters in their forms.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 77 additions and 34 deletions.
- +4 −5 django/forms/forms.py
- +8 −1 docs/ref/forms/api.txt
- +31 −0 docs/releases/1.6.txt
- +11 −5 docs/topics/forms/index.txt
- +1 −1 docs/topics/forms/modelforms.txt
- +2 −2 tests/admin_util/tests.py
- +18 −18 tests/forms_tests/tests/test_forms.py
- +2 −2 tests/forms_tests/tests/test_regressions.py