Please sign in to comment.
Removed the hidden import rules in the contrib.admin stylesheets. Eac…
…h individual stylesheet is now linked to explicitly from the template where it's used (in the extrastyle block), with the exception of widgets.css, which is imported by forms.css, but still available separately for reuse. Also moved the override stylesheets (IE and RTL) below the extrastyle block and all styles within the conditional comment which blocks CSS from IE5 and lower. git-svn-id: http://code.djangoproject.com/svn/django/trunk@9463 bcc190cf-cafb-0310-a4f2-bffc1f526a37
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 8 additions and 13 deletions.
- +0 −2 django/contrib/admin/media/css/changelists.css
- +0 −2 django/contrib/admin/media/css/dashboard.css
- +0 −1 django/contrib/admin/media/css/forms.css
- +0 −2 django/contrib/admin/media/css/login.css
- +4 −2 django/contrib/admin/templates/admin/base.html
- +1 −1 django/contrib/admin/templates/admin/change_form.html
- +1 −1 django/contrib/admin/templates/admin/change_list.html
- +1 −1 django/contrib/admin/templates/admin/index.html
- +1 −1 django/contrib/admin/templates/admin/login.html