Please sign in to comment.
Fixed #18271 -- Changed stage at which TransactionTestCase flushes DB…
… tables. Previously, the flush was done before the test case execution and now it is performed after it. Other changes to the testing infrastructure include: * TransactionTestCase now doesn't reset autoincrement sequences either (previous behavior can achieved by using `reset_sequences`.) With this, no implicit such reset is performed by any of the provided TestCase classes. * New ordering of test cases: All unittest tes cases are run first and doctests are run at the end. THse changes could be backward-incompatible with test cases that relied on some kind of state being preserved between tests. Please read the relevant sections of the release notes and testing documentation for further details. Thanks Andreas Pelme for the initial patch. Karen Tracey and Anssi Kääriäinen for the feedback and Anssi for reviewing. This also fixes #12408.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 269 additions and 98 deletions.
- +3 −1 django/core/management/commands/flush.py
- +3 −4 django/core/management/sql.py
- +13 −0 django/db/backends/__init__.py
- +15 −12 django/db/backends/mysql/base.py
- +13 −8 django/db/backends/oracle/base.py
- +19 −15 django/db/backends/postgresql_psycopg2/operations.py
- +2 −2 django/test/simple.py
- +43 −19 django/test/testcases.py
- +51 −0 docs/releases/1.5.txt
- +104 −37 docs/topics/testing.txt
- +3 −0 tests/regressiontests/test_runner/tests.py
Oops, something went wrong.