Django Packages helps you easily identify and compare good apps, frameworks, plugins, and other types of packages, using comparison grids.
- Comparison grids with wiki-like editing capability
- Add packages to grid
- Add/edit grid features
- Storage of package info, fetched from public APIs
- Basic search
- Autocomplete packages/grids
- Social features:
- "I use this" button
- Latest packages featured on homepage
- "Add package" and "Add grid" forms
This project uses Docker during development and production.
To start the local runserver for development, simply run:
docker-compose -f dev.yml up
To run tests, run:
docker-compose run django python manage.py test --settings=settings.test
The documentation is hosted at https://djangopackages.readthedocs.io
The code is open-source and licensed under the MIT license.
They are joined by a host of core developers and contributors. See https://opencomparison.readthedocs.io/en/latest/contributors.html