- make the default nil rather than a dummy (identity) function, for speed - don't use 'canonical' but the 'rewrite' which is a bit more general
* mu4e/mu4e-compose.el (mu4e-sent-handler): Honour `message-kill-buffer-...
* mu4e/mu4e-contrib.el (mu4e-view-bookmark-make-record): Fix, using last...
…ast-query doesn't work when the query contain a date query.
* mu4e: format regions quoted with `message-mark-inserted-region'
…t region marked with `message-mark-inserted-region'. * mu4e/mu4e-vars.el (mu4e-region-code): New face.
* mu4e/mu4e-contrib.el: Add bookmark handlers for mu4e.
…; fixes #394.
* mu4e/mu4e-main.el (mu4e~main-toggle-mail-sending-mode): Save position ...
…on when toggling.
What was going wrong? Using the function `mu4e-view-message-text', mu4e~draft-cite-original created a temporary buffer. Based on this buffer the function message-cite-original-without-signature, borrowed from Gnus, had to extract the date for the citation line. The problem was, that this function depends on a standardized date in ISO format whilst mu4e-view-message-text formatted the date according to the setting of mu4e-view-date-format. This patch hopefully solves this problem by setting mu4e-view-date-format in function mu4e~draft-cite-original.
* mu4e: fully fix last pull request about `mu4e~fontify-cited`
* mu4e: fix errors in documentation
* mu4e/mu4e-vars.el (mu4e-cited-regexp): Improve it.
* mu4e: Fix fontification of cited lines
* mu4e/mu4e-vars.el (mu4e-cited-regexp): Simplify regex and use a group to match the >*.
* add spec file for building in RPM-based systems.
* .travis.yml: add basic Travis recipe
Spec file creates the following packages: * mu: The main email indexer, with mu4e included for emacs * mu-gtk: with the mug executable * mu-guile: with the bindings for guile As per the Fedora Packaging Guidelines, there should not be a separate emacs-mu package if the main package (mu) does not require emacs, but it provides additional files for its use with emacs. I think that's the point of mu4e.