Feedback form module for BrowserCMS > 3.1.0
Provides a feedback form content block protected by Recaptcha. It also:
- Allows you to specific the thank you message,
- Gives you the ability to create a custom form,
- Requires that you register at recaptcha.net and create an API key,
- Uses prototype to dynamically swap out the form in-place with a thank you message, allowing this to work fine in a statically cached environment,
- Includes the recaptcha plugin,
- Gives you a CSV download for form submissions (as of 1.0.2).
- Create a recaptcha.net account and set up a public/private API key.
- Follow the generic module instructions here: http://guides.browsercms.org/installing_modules.html
- Edit BROWSER_CMS_ROOT/config/initializer/recaptcha.rb to include your API keys. Restart your rails app.
- Ensure your application is able to deliver outgoing email.
- Ensure that your page template includes the prototype libraries - this relies on form_remote_for() to handle form submissions.
Remove this entry from config/routes.rb
Remove the "config.gem" line that refers to this plugin from config/environment.
Remove the database
rake db:migrate:down VERSION=20100312161745_create_feedback_forms
Dan Collis-Puro firstname.lastname@example.org