This plugin requires django CMS 2.2 or higher to be properly installed and configured. It also requires you to have a Disqus account.
- In your projects virtualenv, run pip install cmsplugin-disqus.
- Add 'cmsplugin_disqus' to your INSTALLED_APPS setting.
- Set the DISQUS_SHORTNAME setting to your sites shortname. See the Disqus documentation for more details.
- Run manage.py migrate cmsplugin_disqus.
CMS Plugin Disqus has a single template, located at cmsplugin_disqus/disqus_plugin.html. The template is rendered with the following context variables:
- DISQUS_SHORTNAME: The value of the DISQUS_SHORTNAME setting, used by Disqus to identify your site.
- instance: The plugin instance used to render the template.
- developermode: The value of the DEBUG setting, can be used to turn on the Disqus developer mode for testing.
You can help translate this plugin at https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/cmsplugin-disqus/.