A clone of Melbourne Status - http://www.melbournestatus.co.uk
- basic admin area
- CRUD a comment updates the event updated_at
- Update an event to a status with "resolved" flag sets that event as resolved
- Twitter bootstrap css & layout
- RSS feed
- front end status page :(
- Integrate with twitter (automatic tweet using background job or other)
- Oauth or similar for administrators - allow a personalisation of each comment/event posted
- Subscribe to an event status for customers - enter an email and then "subscribed" to that event and all updates
The MIT License
Copyright (c) 2012 David Graham email@example.com
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.