VECMA M1 Pre-Release of FabSim3
This is a first pre-release of FabSim3 for Month 1. Compared to its predecessor, FabSim, this version has a range of updates, including, but not limited to:
- Python3 support.
- A more systematic plug-in system.
- Improved documentation.
- A FabDummy plugin, to provide a clear and simple testing example.
- Support for Eagle, Prometheus, ARCHER and SuperMUC supercomputers, among others.
- Partially completed cleanup and refactoring of the code base.
The following plug-ins are currently available:
- FabDummy (open)
- FabMD (working, available upon request)
- FabFlee (working, available upon request)