Pitt-Cli - CLI for Pitt Students
$ [sudo] npm install -g pitt-cli
In order to use print link functionality wkhtmltopdf must be installed on your system.
Print - send file to firstname.lastname@example.org
$ pitt print [-c] path/to/file
-csend file to email@example.com
-lsend link to printer instead of file
Email - send email from pitt email
$ pitt email [-cc] "recipients" ["subject"] ["body"]
-ccprompts for recipients to cc on the email
- If no subject or body defined, user will be prompted for them
- Multiple recipients must be seperated by commas ex.
pitt email "firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com" "subject" "body"
SSH - connect to unixs.cssd.pitt.edu
$ pitt ssh
THOTH - connect to thoth.cs.pitt.edu
$ pitt thoth
Deploy - deploy given directory to your personal Pitt website
$ pitt deploy "directory"
- backups saved to ~/.html-backup directory on unixs.cssd.pitt.edu
Login - Store login credentials
$ pitt login
You will have the option to encrypt your credentials with a password.
- If encrypt credentials is chosen you will be prompted for encryption passoword everytime.
- If store credentials in plain text is chosen your will be automatically signed in.
Stored passwords only work with the
Logout - Delete stored login credentials
$ pitt logout
$ pitt --help
- integrate blackboard api
- integrate box api
- research any other open data pitt provides
- unit testing