CSVR - wrapper utility for libcsv
This is a command line utility that uses libcsv to parse CSV files and print the value of a given field.
$ make $ chmod +x csvr $ [sudo] cp csvr /usr/bin
csvr [-s <value to set>] <row> <column offset/name> [<file>]
- row: The row offset (starting with 0) to seek
- column offset/name: The column offset, or name of the column, to seek. If a string is given, the fist row of the CSV will be treated as the header row.
- file: If no filename is supplied, parsing will be attempted on the standard input.
- -s: the value to change the field to (overwrites original file)
If the specified value exists, it will be read to the standard output.
- Fixed a bug with writing to CSV
- Fixed a segfault when no options were passed
- Added the ability to modify a field in the CSV with the -s option
- Added ability to read a specified field