This cookbook provides an easy way to install the HTTP live stream segmenter.
More information? https://github.com/VRT-onderzoek-en-innovatie/HTTP-Live-Stream-Segmenter
node['httplivestreamsegmenter']['prefix']- Location prefix of where the installation files will go
node['httplivestreamsegmenter']['git_repository']- Location of the source git repository
node['httplivestreamsegmenter']['git_revision']- Revision of the git repository to install
node['httplivestreamsegmenter']['compile_flags']- Array of flags to use in compilation process
recipe[httplivestreamsegmenter]in a run list
- tweak the attributes via attributes/default.rb --- OR --- override the attribute on a higher level (http://wiki.opscode.com/display/chef/Attributes#Attributes-AttributesPrecedence)
- [VRT onderzoek en innovatie HTTP-Live-Stream-Segmenter on github] (https://github.com/VRT-onderzoek-en-innovatie/HTTP-Live-Stream-Segmenter)
* bugfix - delete creates immediately
* only run compilation when creates file is not present * delete creates file when new source is available and/or compile flags have changed
* don't run compilation more than necessary * upgrade libssl-dev package
License and Authors
Unless otherwise noted, all files are released under the MIT license, possible exceptions will contain licensing information in them.
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.