based on my second UI game from a 2D Unity Udemy class I'm taking ( https://www.udemy.com/course/unitycourse/ )
I've created both a Windows and a Linux Build!
Did their code exactly as given in the game and there appears to be a bug where you can go above the original max.
- using build settings to control a scene's index (for referencing scenes)
- how to assign functions to buttons
- using scenes to create start screens and end screens
- each scene needs an empty object to assign scripts
- learned how to make a multi-scene game where the user answers questions. Could do a You Don't Know Jack style game