- online - http://davetron5000.github.com/scala-style
- PDF - http://davetron5000.github.com/scala-style/ScalaStyleGuide.pdf
Get Set Up
- Sphinx - easy_install sphinx
- github-tools - easy_install github-tools
- LaTeX (specifically pdflatex)
- make html # open _build/html/index.html
- make pdf # open _build/latex/ScalaStyleGuide.pdf
Note if you are on Windows, there is a make.bat that allegedly does this, but I have no clue if it does.
Also note that the majority of the Makefile was generated by Sphinx.
- Make a clone
- Make some changes
- Push the changes
- Send me a pull request
Note that this document is still in flux, so I would recommend discussing your changes on http://groups.google.com/group/scala-language?pli=1 to try get some community consensus