iOS/Swift Intuit app - "omega" branch has the latest.
Pre-work - Gratuities
Gratuities is a tip calculator application for iOS. Submitted by: David J Young Time spent: 32 hours
The following required functionality is complete:
- User can enter a bill amount, choose a tip percentage, and see the tip and total values.
- Settings page to change the default tip percentage.
The following optional features are implemented:
- Works in any/all orientations including lying down.
- Background color changes with tip percentage.
- UI Animation (background color changes) on view controllers.
- Using locale-specific currency and currency thousands separators.
- Making sure the keyboard is always visible and the bill amount is always the first responder.
- GIF created with Camtasia3.
- Started on a MacBook Pro (15-inch, Mid 2010) macOS Sierra (10.12), Xcode 8.3, IOS 10.3, Swift 3.0 https://browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/2040421
- Continued on a Mac mini (Late 2012) macOS Sierra 10.12.3,Xcode 8.2.1, Swift 3.02 https://browser.primatelabs.com/v4/cpu/2042157 https://browser.geekbench.com/v4/compute/493644
- Swift Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide Second Edition, Mathias & Gallagher November 2016, written for Swift 3.0 http://www.bignerdranch.com
- iOS 10 Swift Programming Cookbook Solutions and Examples for iOS Apps, Vandad Nahavandipoor, December 2016, Covers Swift 3 and Xcode 8 http://www.oreilly.com