A modern, easy and customizable app manager for Android with root features and material design.
This is a fork of MLManager 1.X made by Javier Santos, which is now unmaintained. If you have any ideas or feature requests add them to the issues page. Pull requests are welcome and a materialized app icon would be great from someone who knows how to create svg files.
- Extract installed or system apps and save them locally.
- Organize your applications and mark them as favorites.
- Easily uninstall apps.
- Customizations available in the settings.
- No root required.
- Material design interface.
- Hide or disable apps from the device launcher.
- Remove the cache for apps or remove all the data entirely.
- Uninstall system apps.
Currently supported languages:
Third Party Libraries
Copyright 2015 Javier Santos This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.